Monday, October 6, 2008

Is Cook a Crook?

TALK OF THE WOODLANDS
http://www.talkofthewoodlands.com/vbulletin_forums/showthread.php?t=7003
Cook I take to heart all that you are saying and then I sigh with relief that I moved out. Yes, the people who are running things are not ONLY crooks as MDonn keeps reporting but they are STUPID crooks who have made very poor decisions on behalf of the residents.You ask "are you going to continue to put up with this?" and the residents reading your post should be giving a resounding "NO"...but please, you appear to have always checked things out and know the facts, can you also be a leader here and tell them what they can do to really get something done and be heard? Is it simply a matter of storming the meetings with hundreds of residents? Is it a matter of banding together and suing them? Or getting legal on your side and proving they are stupid crooks?Tell this band of residents/listeners the next course of action. I'm sure many are sitting back and saying "but what can I do - I'm only 1 person, 1 vote".Past Conflict
JUST FOR FUN!

No comments: