Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tommy Williams. Is anything Sacred?

Sen. Tommy Williams, R-The Woodlands, left, talks with Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst.

Tommy: Yes Sir, Mr Dewhurst, what can I do for YOU?
David: Well Tommy, you know how I really like wine?
Tommy: Yes, of course. Smells like you just drank a bottle, Sir.
David: Yes. I just went to my favorite restaurant and snuck in a bottle of my favorite wine that the restaurant didn't carry.
Tommy: Really? You can do that?
David: No. But with your help Tommy Boy we will be able to carry around open bottles of wine any time and any where, even in cars.
Tommy: Yes Sir. Yes Sir. Yes Sir, how can I help?
David: Relax Tommy. Don't look suspicious. It's getting late, just sign this wine bill and go home.
Tommy: Sure, done! Wait a minute Mr Dewhurst, what about open container laws?
David: Shut up, Tommy.

Think we're making it up? Well, We don't know how the conversation went since the above is a parody , but the end result is a WINE BILL.

No comments: